Warm greetings to everyone in the blog community
Summer is giving it its all, and we’re welcoming it with open arms...
exhibitions were visited...
garden parties were held...
there was swimming
and we rode our bikes...
...
I’ve done some wonderful baking and...
cooking.
Cherries were picked.
Lemonade was produced.
Walks were taken ...
and there was hiking...
the beauties of nature
...
...
were observed.
Open-air concerts...
...
...
were attended...
The men had beer, and the women had delicious, cool strawberry punch (Erdbeerbowle in German) :-)))
Many flights of stairs were climbed.
Some fabrics were cut ... and sewn.
Many wonderful projects still await us.
Warm greetings to everyone!
To those on my side of the globe, I wish a glorious summer, and to everyone in the Southern Hemisphere—where the sun's rays now strike at a low angle—happy, cozy, and snug days.
All the best, Viola.
Good morning, this is such a lovely post I so enjoyed it. when you can please contact me-I have a contact form on my blog-it's about one of my slow stitch bags-hugs
AntwortenLöschenI would love to try some of your beer! I am not a huge beer person, but if I do have one my favorite is a hef.
AntwortenLöschenI so enjoy your photos!!! Beautiful! Great job on the blocks you've made!
AntwortenLöschenLove all the photos. Looks like you've covered just about everything
AntwortenLöschenHi Viola, It looks like you are enjoying summer to the fullest with swimming, biking, hiking and open air concerts. Here it is Canada Day and shortly we will go to watch fireworks. Take care!
AntwortenLöschenIt looks like a Summer of fun.
AntwortenLöschenA good summer and more to come.
AntwortenLöschenYou are having a good time this summer it seems Viola. Keep enjoying as I'm sure you will. Your photos are lovely too.
AntwortenLöschenA busy time, looks loads of fun.
AntwortenLöschenHej Viola!
AntwortenLöschenDu har njutit fullt ut av allt som sommaren bjuder på.
Ha en fin fortsättning på sommaren.
Kram Marika
As always, beautiful pictures, Viola. I hope that heat wave missed you.
AntwortenLöschenWhat a lovely time you are having Viola - and it's only the beginning of July! xx
AntwortenLöschenSå fine sommerbilder. Ser ut som dere har hatt fine sommeropplevelser. Bra du også fikk tid til å sy litt.
AntwortenLöschenSuch a glorious collection of pictures, Viola, depicting your summer activities. As always, you portray your sheer exuberance for life in such a wonderful way, and everyone who reads your blog feels uplifted. Very best wishes - David
AntwortenLöschenLooks like you are having a wonderful summer, Viola....I love your pictures!
AntwortenLöschen...Viola, I wish you a Joyous July. Stay cool and well.
AntwortenLöschenQuante cose belle !!! Mi ha fatto piacere guardare le tue belle foto !! Spero che , anche il mese di luglio, ti porti solo belle novità !! Qui da noi fa troppo caldo ! Un caro saluto.
AntwortenLöschenYou've been busy and have done a whole lot of great summer things already. Thanks for sharing these. Stay cool and have more fun.
AntwortenLöschenEin wundervolles Posting von vielen Erlebnisse! Hab einen schönen Sommer!
AntwortenLöschenLieben Gruss Elke
Bonjour Viola,
AntwortenLöschenJe te souhaite un bel été également mais pas trop chaud pour pouvoir profiter de la nature.
Amitiés
Hélène 🌹
What a wonderful time you’re having . Enjoyed reading your post.
AntwortenLöschenWhile your enjoying sunshine we’re having lots of lovely rain to fill our water tanks…
Maria Lifeontheblock
So lovely! Have a nice week!
AntwortenLöschenSummer fun, enjoy and have a lovely week. Your photos are always a pleasure to see.
AntwortenLöschenSummer is being good to you, and you are making the most of it.
AntwortenLöschenThank you Viola for your comment on my blog.
AntwortenLöschenYes, I had been collecting the hexies for some years before I started putting them together last year. May get finished this year, may not. But I will enjoy. xx
Oh VIola, it looks like so far your summer has been wonderful. And it has only just started! I can't wait to see your projects!
AntwortenLöschenYou look like you are having a wonderful summer. Enjoy it!
AntwortenLöschenI Love Everything About This Post - Thank You So Much Being Such An Amazing Human - Sending All The Best Vibes Your Way And Have A Magical July
AntwortenLöschenStay Funkadelic ,
Cheers
This is a fabulous post! Wonderful times and photos. I'm slightly envious.
AntwortenLöschenViola, you have been enjoying your summer days ... lovely photographs.
AntwortenLöschenI wish you a happy month of July.
All the best Jan
Me gustaron los cisnes. Te mando un beso.
AntwortenLöschenKeine Hitzewelle bei euch gewesen?
AntwortenLöschenAm 21. Juni war die Fete de la Musique bei wunderbarem Sommerwetter - die Erdbeerbowle!!! ist von dort - danach sind wir ein paar Tage ins Riesengebirge gefahren und unternahmen herrliche Wanderungen bei schönstem Wetter... als wir zurückkamen pausierten wir wegen der Hitze, die am Sonntag ihren Höhepunkt erreichte - seit Montag regnet es immer wieder und die Natur atmet auf, genau wie wir... der Garten ist herrlich grün... die Tomaten stehn in schönster Pracht... unser Nachbar hat gegossen als es so heiß war.
LöschenYou are certainly making the most of warm long days...
AntwortenLöschenHugz
Kjære Viola!
AntwortenLöschenSå mange flotte bilder du viser fra alt du gjør nå om sommeren. Din kake med rabarbra ser ut til å smake veldig godt.
Naturens skjønnhet er viktig å få med seg nå om sommeren.
Jeg ønsker deg en fortsatt fin sommer!
Klem fra Marit
Hej Viola,
AntwortenLöschenDit voelt als een heerlijke zomer!
En juli en augustus hebben we nog te gaan.
Lieve groetjes van Willy
Beautiful blog
AntwortenLöschenPlease read my post
AntwortenLöschenThis post is full of summer beauty and exuberance! I love summer and all of its activities! I hope that the heat has not been excessive for you. Your new quilt block looks like it's fun to piece together. Enjoy each day!
AntwortenLöschenFortunately, the extreme heat was short-lived... it has rained a lot since last Monday, and the garden looks magnificent. We are now sitting in the garden for breakfast—wearing wool socks and fleece jackets.
LöschenYours looks like a wonderful summer!
AntwortenLöschenJa genau das machen wir auch alles in diesen Sommer die Hitzewelle
AntwortenLöschenhaben wir überstanden und warten auf die nächste.
Gruß
Noke
Liebe Viola, das klingt bisher nach einem sehr schönen, aktiven, von Herzen genossenen Sommer - und sieht auch so aus. Schöne Eindrücke hast du gesammelt und geteilt... und bei manch einem habe ich Appetit bekommen 😉 Ich wünsche dir, dass auch der weitere Sommer solch ein Genuss ist!
AntwortenLöschenAlles Liebe, 🤗 Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/06/reisebericht-2025-von-ahornblattern-und.html
Hello Viola, beautiful memories and beautiful pictures speak of summer. I will replace them with lines from a Hungarian poet. Google Translate cannot translate a poem, it only translates the words, but not the poem itself.
AntwortenLöschen..Cotton candy heat on the street, everything
transparent, melting.
Ice cream flows, cold pearly drops
burn on sweaty skin, shirts stick.
The sounds of the TV movie
from the well of a dark courtyard,
because every window is open.
(Zsuzsa Rakovszky)
All the best to you. Éva
Dear Viola, your photos are beautiful and captivating. Looks like you are enjoying a lovely summer ☀️
AntwortenLöschenHappy summer!!! Happy Sewing too!
AntwortenLöschenDeus caritas est!
AntwortenLöschenGorgeous pictures! Sarah quilting by the sea
AntwortenLöschenIt looks like you are having a wonderful Summer. The weather looks perfect. It is good to get out and about and enjoy all these special Summer events and activities.
AntwortenLöschenDelicious cherries.
And the strawberry punch looks delicious.
I am surprised you have had time for sewing, as the sunshine will be calling you outside all the time.
Som alltid flott innlegg. Det er alltid så fint å se bildene dine.
AntwortenLöschenGode sommerdager ønskes av Tove/fargeneforteller.
You are enjoying summer to the fullest. Beautiful nature photos and your cakes looks delicious. Pretty fabric for the blocks. Have a super summer, Viola!
AntwortenLöschenSounds like you are enjoying your Summer!
AntwortenLöschenhugs
Donna
Dear Viola, wonderful photos and activities! Summer has so many facets, brings so much fun, mirth and light. Let's enjoy! Britta
AntwortenLöschenQue lindo se ve tu reportaje, estas teniendo un precioso verano, me alegra mucho. Besos y sigue disfrutando.
AntwortenLöschenYour photos of art, foods , and pretty places with the creatures that live there are so inspiring. Wishing you happy summer days.
AntwortenLöschenYou have such beautiful places to visit! Your photos of art, foods , and pretty places with the creatures that live there are so inspiring. Wishing you happy summer days.
AntwortenLöschenI drank homemade elderberry syrup and a variety of lemonades. I was at a barbecue and we are going to celebrate a birthday on Saturday.
AntwortenLöschenI don't want to climb stairs, it's hard for me. I walk with a stick.
We picked cherries from trees, but the season is over. I've been eating a lot of apricots lately, I've found many delicious ones.
I like these pictures of yours the most: the many rows of trees (beautiful photo), and the pier with the water in the background.
Have a good summertime! Éva
You are embracing Summer with everything on offer and having lots of fun. Enjoy the rest of July and the projects you have planned. Happy days to you, Viola.
AntwortenLöschenWonderful summer feeling in your gorgeous pictures 💚
AntwortenLöschenMmm . . . Erdbeerbowle looks delicious 🍓
I also enjoy outdoor concerts. Wishing you a warm July.
AntwortenLöschenWhat a lovely blog you have. You certainly don't look like a grandmother!
AntwortenLöschenLooks like you are having a wonderful summer as shown in your photos. Delightful to see! Thank you Viola :)
AntwortenLöschenSo great to see you are working on wonderful projects. Do share when you are finished 😄
AntwortenLöschenLots of fun photos. Looks like you're having a good time.
AntwortenLöschenOnline designer consignment
AntwortenLöschenHermes Canada